You have been waiting to buy a home because interest rates had gone up. Well they are back down, so it’s time to make the move.
But wait, you say. My credit needs to be improved to qualify for the best rates. We have your solution right here at Austin Credit Group. We have helped hundreds of our clients qualify for the best rates on home mortgages.
Here are three related Reviews from my Testimonial page:
Niles A. (7/12/2017)
Professional. Results driven. Affordable. Steve is simply the MAN!
My wife and I wanted to buy a house. That was the goal. My credit needed improvement and my wife- well, she grew up paying cash for everything thus she had a N/A credit score.
We met with Steve and instantly liked him. He is very nice and calls it how it is. Through his system, I improved my credit score and my wife went from a NA score to a really high one! We got the lender lined up and all we have to do is choose the house. What a great feeling. I was nervous about dealing with my and my wife’s credit. It’s something you just want to put off. NO, face the fact that your credit score is the MOST IMPORTANT factor when buying a house. I called him randomly throughout the process and he always took my call with a smile. You need a good credit score and Steve is the man to help you. Call him and you’ll be thankful you did! Thank you, Steve!
Jesse A. (Jun-2017)
A year ago I thought I would never own a home because of my credit. I closed last month. If you do exactly what Steve tells you, you will improve your credit dramatically.
Nicholas S. (3/10/2017)
I could give him 10 stars I would. I called to make an appointment for credit counseling. I don’t have enough of a credit base and needed some help in increasing my score in preparation for my first mortgage. Steve answered and instead of making an appointment, proceeded to give me invaluable advice and tips on how to achieve my goals. He was charming, polite, patient and beyond helpful. He could have easily had me come in and charge me but was kind and generous and helped me.
Customer service is obviously #1 and I am forever grateful. Thank you Steve.
WHY USE AUSTIN CREDIT GROUP?
Our approach to Credit Improvement differs from our competition in many ways. We call this Credit Engineering as my background is Engineering, and I designed our system from the ground up to be far more effective than those doing “Credit Repair.”
Our fees are based on time and performance; no subscriptions here.
The starting point is what we call the Profile Review Program. We will order the Free Annual Credit Reports for you, and on your behalf. Once received we get together to review them, and teach you what you need to know to manipulate the system to your benefit. Discounts for this program are available for Veterans, Teachers, and Law Enforcement. Our Standard Fee is only $115.
About 15% of our clients are provided instructions and sent on their way. The other 85% need to consider enrolling in our Ultimate Credit Improvement Program.
Go to our web site to Get Started or call (512) 697-9784.