My “go to” for the Credit Improvement Building portion of or main program is UFCU.Org. My friends at the Pflugerville Branch asked me to help get the word out about this infamous Wheels 101 Seminar event on March 10th.
If you are even thinking about buying a car in the next few months you should attend.
Learn the important principles of car buying, refinancing, and the following:
- “Dealer Levers” and how to spot them
- Properly structuring your rate and term
- Managing debt to improve your credit and financial future
- Acting as a cash buyer
- Believing in “Second Chances”
- Parking map for the UFCU Plaza Event Center.
You will need to Register for the event, and I understand space is limited, so put this in your calendar and Register today. For more information follow this link to Wheels 101 Seminar.
Please place the word “Pflugerville / ACG” in the “Comments” field.