Its that time again! With school getting out soon we need to educate our young adults (18+) on the responsible use of credit. They don’t teach this stuff in schools!
Register today for this free education on Wednesday, May 21st, by clicking on the BiG Austin logo above.
Why do you need this education? University Federal Credit Union has a wonderful page that talks about credit. Check it out at this link.
This seminar was well received in August, November, and February. The feedback received will likely make the program even better.
BUSINESS BUILDERS — LENDERS — REALTORS — INVESTORS –
Bring your clients, friends and family to learn best practices to build credit scores. A “Must Attend” for recent High School Graduates and College Students.
- Who needs to build good credit, and why
- Significance of credit report and score
- How to establish credit if you don’t have any
- How to rebuild a good credit history
- Tips for using credit wisely
- Pitfalls that cost you plenty
- Your rights and responsibilities
Do you know how much your money will cost you?
Registration is Required and Space is Limited; click on the logo above to register.
Steve Gangey, Credit Improvement Specialist